Happy Birthday Micheal

Happy birthday, Micheal




You'd be 32 today... Time flies in some ways.
Yet, in other ways, it stands still.

It's 13 years you've been gone.

I will never forget the day you born. 
I couldn't stop kissing you.

You had such massive, electric energy! 

You gave off a vibration from the minute you were born.

You peed on the nurses 
(all 3 of them, good shot!)
and you stuck your tongue out at me.

From that day forward, 
there was never a dull moment.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHEAL.


I would make you a big cake



& 
give you all the candy you wanted to eat
if you were here.
How could anyone ever forget your love for candy?





You were the greatest love out of all I have met.

You still are, because I hold you close in my heart.




Death doesn't end love- & a mother's love is eternal.




Comments

  1. What the heart has once known, it shall never lose! Thanks for sharing the beautiful memories, Rie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy-ass fees

Thinking out loud - a rant